What you will need...
- Place the egg in the bottom of the foot and cut the excess tights away.
- Position the motif on the side of the egg and gather the fabric tightly around the egg.
- Tie the tights with string to stop the motif from moving.
- Place the eggs into a pan so that they are all touching the bottom.
- Add the onion skins and scatter amongst the eggs.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- The longer you leave the onions in the water, the deeper the effect.
- Allow egg to cool and then remove tights and motif.
- Polish with a drop of olive oil.
Don't forget to cover the surface you are working on with newspaper! It makes it easy to tidy up and catches any spills. More Easter crafts, and Algerian Angel photos later this week...
Wishing you all a lovely Easter break.